4.07.2008

Words unsaid

There are days when words flow with a volition of their own and then there are days when thought refuses to be tied down to the beat of fingertips punching away on a keyboard. This is one of those day I guess. I have a mosaic of ideas in my head but each one is more illusive than the other. It is hard to pick out any one form or hue. All are gathered together in a collage that has fuzzy edges and a distant appeal. I think no one thread to be strung out today. No particular thoughts to be penned down today.

3 comments:

Faisal.K said...

if you can write like that about nothing :P im waiting for something to happen!!

Awais Aftab said...

I know this mood. :)

Admin said...

What you have penned down are also useful thoughts by themselves explaining one's state of mind.