2.21.2008

PayPerPost begins!

So I signed up for PayPerPost, brought my blog back to life and started taking blogging seriously again. I missed being away. And I am sure glad to be back. Also, I have been hearing about friends monetizing blogs and making a little or lot of money. I thought shall look in to this.


I have looked through quite a few scams so for starters PayPerPost is different. It has worked well for an acquaintance and many thanks to him I am following in his footsteps now. PayPerPost is simple. You get paid for posting on your blog.

How? First you sign up at www.payperost.com. Add a blog and await approval. The criteria for approval are clearly listed on the web site. In case you do not meet all requirements you will be notified. Thus, you know exactly how to fix the issue. Once on board, look at opportunities you qualify for. These are also clearly listed and easy to find at the site's user friendly interface. Choose opportunities you like and reserve them. Write a post based on guidelines listed in the opportunity, publish post on your blog, update blog post url at payperpost.com and you are on your way to make some money. Voila! You can get paid through paypal and yes you DO get paid. I will put my credibility on line for this one. This ain't a scam.

I am a beginner and all excited. For now I am saving for vacation. Where my vacation will be depends on how well this venture turns out. But I tell you I am optimistic. So do not wait and get going.


2 comments:

S said...

Thanks buddy. thats a piece of useful information.

S A J Shirazi said...

Welcome to the league...