1.21.2008

Hypocrisy 101

A halal vegetarian meal with red wine!

Problem? Not really.
I figure you have a skewed way of looking at things and I understand you are another ordinary mortal. I find the contradictions in you amusing at best.

What is it with halal meals and alcohol?

I am not particular about this so I will eat any meat other than pork. How the animal was slaughtered or electrocuted does not bother me. What bothers me though is that I know 'self-righteous' people who look down upon me for ordering a chicken sandwich and proceed to indulge in wine with a 'halal' meal.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
My problem is not your halal/non halal preferences or your indulgence in or abstinence from alcohol. My problem is your 'better than thou' attitude. It plain simple irritates me.

Go do all you want. Just do not tell me about how you are a much stronger Muslim.

3 comments:

Awais Aftab said...

It irritates the hell out of me too. Hypocrites are so pathetic!

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Dynamite aka Lorena +Wonder Women... said...

LOL I eat not halal ... no pork at all but some times you cant find it ... we were living in Bahrain .. and I have many muslims friends , from there , from saudia and from pakistan .. not all were like this but many of them drink lol i dont because I dont like it ... but I respect the others if they do , dont bothers me ... :) but there is ppl who will no seat in the same table