3.06.2008

Sleep cycle

So I skipped sleep for a day and stayed awake till 11 pm. Cooked, cleaned and did a hand full of things like laundry, bank trip and all. Bottom line, I survived the day. Problem: the sleep problem persists. Ideas anyone?

And now that I am on to general ranting, there is this microfinance paper I just HAVE to get off my back. Been working on it for a while now and there it is...still incomplete...have the framework in order...just need to finalize the case studies. And then the mind numbing task of putting it all together.

I should put my profession as 'paper writer'. Seriously, that is what I do: write papers. One after another. Just paper after paper. I need to stop writing papers. I need to just stop writing papers .

1 comment:

Saira said...

Wake up tomorrow before 9. Stay awake throughout the day and try and get in atleast 30 min of walking in at some point. Have dinner around 6:30 and go to the gym around 8. Work out for an hour. Come home take a shower, watch some tv and you'll pass out by 11:30 latest. :)