1.02.2005

how much longer...

There is a universe out there,
waiting to be explored.
Do I have the courage to embrace it?

There is a world out there,
devised to facilitate my quest of self.
Do I have the instinct to follow it?

There is hope for days to come,
drawn out in the horizon today.
Do I have the vision to recognize it?

There is a sign in the stars tonight,
guiding me towards where I want to be.
Do I have the will to pursue it?

There is a destiny of glory,
scribbled in the patterns of my palm.
Do I have the fate to realize it?

There is a hunger in my eyes,
to discover and discern being.
Do I have the desire to satisfy it?

There is a abandoned dream in my heart,
to fulfill my purpose in life.
Do I have the strength to achieve it?

There is a unbearable burden on my existence,
demanding of me a choice of consequence.
Do I have the conviction to decide?

With moments passing by,
and breaths fleeing in the silence,
there is so much for me to claim.
Do I have...
Do I have what it takes to seize it?
Seize all that life has offered to make mine.

Sitting here today,
do I have the time to wait?
Do I have the time to wait,
to bring on life?

No comments: