11.20.2004

all through the night

No matter how strong the adversary I am stronger
No matter how far the destination I can go further
People will come and go
Strangers will continue to inspire
Closed ones will continue to disappoint
But I must not stop
Through despair or darkness
My hopes and dreams will shine through
I must not stop
Every day brings on a new sun
Every breath takes me to new possibilities
The horizon shines through ever
I must not close my eyes
An idealist or a fool
I believe in who I am
Transgressor or a dissident
I will continue to be who I am
And with time they will know
With time I will know
That the will of a dreamer
And the imagination of a soul alive
Know no bounds
I know no bounds
Yesterday cannot restrain me
They cannot keep me from where I belong
I must go on
Today and forever I must go on
Through good and bad
I must go on
Further and farther
till I find what I seek
till I embrace what I feel
I am my own master
My freedom has no limitations
No rules of man
No belief in a divinity
Nothing
Nothing in this world and beyond
Can hold me back
I must go on
I will go on
From this moment on
I must go on
I will go on

No comments: